Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should piss off now and are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright, trade mark law and my Uncle Steve who’s a right bastard.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal (not wanking), non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may fucking not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bit of Something Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in digital or printed format.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. Bit of Something Ltd makes no warranties, express or implied.
In no event shall Bit of Something Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website probably include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bit of Something Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bit of Something Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bit of Something Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials because Bit of Something Ltd is run by a lazy prick, namely me.
Bit of Something Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to from this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bit of Something Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.